Heading Home’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
Your generosity allows us to increase our support of the 500+ households in our care during this difficult time. This includes:
- Providing enough food and water to sustain 1,000+ people
- Providing additional cleaning supplies beyond what is typically budgeted for
- Providing essential household items (diapers, wipes, hygiene products) to assist people in staying inside when possible
- Increased emotional support provided by our case managers who are supporting clients’ emotional and physical needs around the clock
- Increased check-ins with ALL clients regularly to ensure they are safe, healthy, and feel supported during this time.
Beginning May 1, all donations to the COVID-19 Relief Fund through the month of May will be matched dollar for dollar up to $150,000 by Margot & Jonathan Davis, and the Davis Family Charitable Foundation.
Total raised to be matched: $144,624