Donor support ensures the success of Heading Home’s vital programs and helps us continue to develop innovative solutions to homelessness. With your contributions, we can help more families and individuals break the cycle of homelessness.
How Your Donation Can Help
provides a partial scholarship for our job training program
covers the cost of a new bed
feeds a family for an entire week
pays for a month of public transportation
To donate by mail:
(Please make checks payable to Heading Home)
P.O. Box 390516
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Matching gifts through your employer to multiply your donation’s effectiveness
- Tribute gifts to honor family or friends for a birthday, special occasion
- Memorial gifts to honor the memory of a loved one
- Stocks you have held for more than a year
- Remembering Heading Home in your bequest or other estate plans
For more information on the many ways to give, please contact Emily Smaldon, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.864.8140, ext. 109.