Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- July 29, 2016Development Operations Manager
- June 13, 2016Program Manager – Family Services – Scattered Sites Program
- June 13, 2016Senior Placement Specialist – Family Services
- June 13, 2016Program Coordinator – Cambridge Shelter & Women’s Drop In Program
- June 13, 2016Housing Resource Specialist – Family Services
- May 26, 2016Financial Education Specialist- Family Services
- May 26, 2016Career Development Specialist – Family Services
- May 26, 2016Case Manager(s) –Scattered Site Shelter Program Family Services
- May 26, 2016House Manager(s)
- May 26, 2016Development/Fundraising Intern, Fall Semester
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.