Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- April 15, 2016Program Coordinator – Scattered Site and Congregate Shelter Programs-Family Services
- April 14, 2016Case Manager – CHA Transitional Program
- April 14, 2016House Manager(s)
- April 8, 2016Scattered Site Supervisor
- April 8, 2016Case Manager(s) –Scattered Site Shelter Program Family Services
- March 30, 2016Director of Family Services
- March 8, 2016Economic Mobility Mentor
- March 8, 2016Development Operations Manager
- January 16, 2016Development/Fundraising Intern
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.