Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- April 11, 2014Deputy Director/Chief Operations Officer
- April 11, 2014Stabilization Worker, Family Programs
- April 11, 2014Program Coordinator, Congregate Family Shelter
- April 11, 2014Program Manager, Scattered Site-Permanent Supported Housing Programs
- April 11, 2014Program Manager, Congregate- Permanent Supported Housing Programs
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.