Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- December 5, 2014Human Resources Generalist
- December 5, 2014Case Manager, Scattered Site (Revere/Chelsea)
- December 5, 2014Program Coordinator, Scattered Site Family Programs
- December 4, 2014House Manager(s)
- December 4, 2014Case Manager, Cambridge Shelter
- December 4, 2014Program Coordinator, Congregate Family Shelters
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.