Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- January 19, 2016Program Manger
- January 16, 2016Case Manager – Cambridge Scattered Sites
- January 16, 2016Program Coordinator – Scattered Site Shelter Program and Congregate Program
- January 16, 2016Master of Social Work/ Economic Mobility Mentor
- January 16, 2016Development Operations Associate
- January 16, 2016Development/Fundraising Intern
- January 16, 2016Program Coordinator: Permanent Supported Housing Single Residence Option (SRO)
- January 16, 2016House Manager(s)
- January 16, 2016Case Manager(s) – Family Scattered Site Shelter Program
- January 16, 2016Case Manager, Scattered Site (Revere/Chelsea)
- January 16, 2016Case Manager PSH – Permanent Supportive Housing
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.