Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- March 18, 2015Development/Fundraising Intern, Summer
- March 8, 2015Career Development Specialist
- March 8, 2015Case Manager – CHA Transitional Scattered Site Program
- March 8, 2015Program Manager
- February 7, 2015Program Coordinator, Scattered Site Shelter Program
- January 19, 2015Receptionist — Financial Stability Center
- January 19, 2015Financial Education Associate
- January 2, 2015Case Manager(s), Family Scattered Site Shelter Program
- December 5, 2014Case Manager, Scattered Site (Revere/Chelsea)
- December 4, 2014House Manager(s)
- December 4, 2014Director of Individual Services
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.