Heading Home is a dynamic place to work. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization. This means utilizing best practices in the field of service delivery with the populations that we serve. Our approach includes an emphasis on such tools as Motivational Interviewing™ and Trauma Informed Care.
We work in close collaboration with other service providers and training resources to ensure that our staff, through interactive learning, evidenced-based approaches and a strengths-based model, are poised to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we serve. If this approach is one that you share, please consider joining our team. Our current postings listed below.
Current Job Openings
- July 16, 2015House Manager(s)
- July 16, 2015Assistant Director, Family Services
- July 16, 2015Receptionist/Admin. Assistant
- July 16, 2015Director of Individual Services
- July 16, 2015Program Coordinator – Scattered Site Shelter Program
- July 16, 2015MSW / Economic Mobility Mentor
- July 16, 2015Program Manager – Scattered Site Shelter Program
- July 16, 2015Case Manager PSH – Permanent Supportive Housing
- July 16, 2015Case Manager(s) – Family Scattered Site Shelter Program
- July 16, 2015Stabilization Worker
- June 12, 2015Assistant Director, Family Services
Heading Home is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.